Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lately You Might Find Me.....................


                              Decorating for the Holidays 
The top of the curio.  



This is a split shot of the top of the cabinet. I just adore this sweet little reindeer. 

Here is the right side. I added a few vintage glass ornaments to the glass dome. I love that you can change out the stuff inside to accommodate each season.


My dining room is ready for the holidays. I say every year that I am going to refinish my table but this year its really going to happen! I want it to look something like this. Stunning huh! I love me some Miss Mustard Seed. She has a fabulous sense of style, she provides me with mucho inspiration and an incredibly insightful tutorial section on her website :-) Yep, I am so gonna tackle this table in 2012!

Watching my Parents and Sister in a Music Video


My parents and little sister were recently filmed for a music video shot at their church. What an inspiring message! Check them out at the 1:06 and 3:25 marks :-) 




One Step (At a Time)  

Creating Holiday Memories With The Doodle 


If you have not checked out Elf on A Shelf yet, I highly recommend that you do, click here to see what all the fuss is about. It is a cute little Holiday tradition we are happy to start with the Doodle this year. I wish we would have found this when he was younger. We are having so much fun with this little guy. We used our own elf since they have special meaning to the Mr. Elf is a little mischievous though ;-)
















Elf bakes cookies and makes a mess. Doodle said "I am not cleaning that up mom!" 

 
He makes Doodle's breakfast,
and steals kisses too!


And last but certainly not least, you can find me giving cookies to this naughty kitty. He will not stop hiding under the Christmas Tree skirt. He waits for unsuspecting feet to walk by and then he pounces. The Doodle is NOT a fan of this game, and loudly voices his disconcern.  :-) I find it mildly amusing, so long as nothing gets broken off the tree. Besides, how can I say no to this face? 



Have a Happy Sunday my friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment